Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Park, School Daze, And The Force


I had a craving for some breakfast goodies from a bakery in our neighborhood this morning. So since it was so nice out, Maggie and I walked up there and then to the park. We sat in our usual bench and shared a cinnamon roll (I think she liked it). They are really good there even though they hardly have any frosting. Then we played on the swing for a bit. Not too long because daddy forgot the sunblock and a hat. We found a nice place in the shade and shared a bottle of water (forgot the sippy cup too, off to a great start huh?). Maggie then said 'hey you, that always is around when mommy is at work, nap time fool!'.

I start school tomorrow morning with three classes, come home and go back at night. I have only one class Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm a little nervous as it's been quite a while since I had this much school work load (we're talking 1996 people). I have taken a few college classes here and there but I have never been full time. I have been on Twitter (yeah I know, me on Twitter) and it seems I am not the only father doing this. Face it, the job market blows. In order for me to get the job I want I need an education. So after a year out of work, my wife and I decided I should go back to school full time. Not a bad idea huh?

I was feeding Maggie this afternoon and I hear a noise from behind me and didn't think much of it (mostly because Maggie was right in front of me). The noise kept going so I turn around and Luke (the cat) some how got the catnip container we keep on top of the fridge so he can't get to it and is trying to get the catnip inside of it. I'm looking at the fridge which is full of stuff on top and there is no place for him to jump from. I can't figure out how he did it. I think he used the force.

Oh yea, Maggie is 8 months old today!!!!!!!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment