Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Come on teeth!

The teeth are coming, and I'd wish they'd get here. Its hard to see your baby upset and not a whole lot you can do about it. We are still using the self feeders, but they only go so far. We saw some teething tablets the other day. I guess people swear by them. Does anyone know anything about these? I think we are gonna try some. Maggie woke me up this morning early, because I think her teeth were bothering her. Checked on her and she was half asleep so I let her be and she fell back asleep. As for me, not so much. I couldn't get back to sleep. Oh well.

For the first time I can remember since she has been in cloth diapers and I've been watching Maggie, she had a bit of diaper rash. I really wouldn't call it a diaper rash, more of a irritation. All I know is that it was painful for her as she was screaming a lot. I put some butt cream on and gave her one of her favorite toys and rocked her until she calmed down. Then I turned on Maggie's favorite band AC/DC and she was back to her cheerful self. I put her in her AC/DC onesie (which is pink!) and we rocked out to Problem Child (which Maggs is not). Well time to make some more food for Maggie. Off to the kitchen. I don't know what my wife did with the camera but if I locate it I will post some pictures.
Enhanced by <span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment