Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Maggie get pumped for the 49ers!

As you can see by the above picture, I happen to be a 49ers fan. We decided to get pumped for the season and try on the new outfit from my mom. I also decided to send this to my father in law (Bears fan) and torture him a bit. I told every one when she was born I can be lenient with the baseball teams (I'm a Tigers fan, my father was from Detroit and my mother was from San Francisco, hence my favorite teams) but over my dead body will she ever wear any other football team attire. I have been to every game when the Niners are in town and watched them get beat up more than once. Remember the Mike Brown INT off T.O. in OT? I was there, we were up 19 at the half. The windy game where I believe Nate Vassar ran back a field goal for like 104 yards. Yep I was there. I bleed Niner gold.

Well, wish Maggie luck on Saturday as she is going to her first Baseball game (normally I frown on taking babies to games but the whole family is going). Unfortunately she will be wearing her Sox jersey that her uncle bought her, while I will be wearing my Tigers hat with a bag over my head. Don't even get me started on this season. I'm ready for football season, GO NINERS!
Enhanced by <span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment