Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Having A Pretzel


That's right I'm eating a pretzel right now. A big soft one. It's not too bad. Just relaxing having a Dr. Pepper while, Maggie is taking her nap.

We had a good day today. I decided to turn off the TV and just play with her for a bit like I did yesterday. I enjoy spending time with her (it probably has something to do with the fact that I didn't get to spend too much time with my dad, but I'm a few credits shy of my psych degree so what do I know). We just rolled around together and she took off my glasses and pulled my necklace about a half dozen times. She is such a stinker sometimes. I let her roll around by herself sometimes and today when I was on the couch she decided to start pushing one of her toys under it and then tried to go under the couch. She is a very determined child. I had to laugh a bit and sent my wife the picture of it I took with my cell.

I've decided to multi task on Thursday with being a SAHD and pit master. I pulled some spare ribs out of the freezer and I'm gonna smoke them. Maggie and I will be spending a lot of time outside so I think I will fill up the pool too. Hopefully its a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment