Monday, August 9, 2010

A Monday trip to Grandma's

Ahhhh Monday. How I loathe thee. Woke up late today because I really didn't feel like moving this morning. We stayed up way to late last night sitting in the back yard having a few beers. Once I got moving though it was all right. I sat on the carpet with Maggie earlier sorting through some of my baseball cards trying to make a complete set. That takes a long time. I barely made a dent in this certain years cards.

My wife wanted to go see her grandmother today. She convinced me to go. So we went and after spending more than ninety minutes in the car for a thirty minute trip I had headache. It wasn't too bad because as soon as Maggie shows up I'm brushed to the side so I didn't have to do much talking. Took me about an hour to recover. After that everything was cool.

We stayed for dinner which was good. Then we went to Babies R Us to look for the refill bags for our Sassy self feeder. Which are very hard to find. Got the last one. Finally got home about thirty mins ago. Just glad to be home.

If you get a chance please check out my wife's Etsy page. She worked very hard on all the stuff and she will be adding different stuff soon. Also we will be having a give a way later this week. Should have everything worked out by tomorrow. I want to make sure everything is kosher first. Keep coming back to get updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment