Maggie has been sick for a bit. Finally after getting a fever Wed. night we took her in the doctor on Thursday.
1. Having to sit at the Dr.'s office for 2 hours.Like the wife did yesterday. I've already had to do it once myself. Not fun.
2. Having the kids not be there selves. You know crabby and tired. No fun either.
3. Being stuck in the house. With a sick kid you really don't want to take them out in the cold.
4. Remembering to give them all of the medicines. Hell I barely remember to take my own.
5. Cleaning up all of the snot and other stuff that may come out of them. I've been wiping Maggie's nose non stop all day. At least she is feeling better today. But we clean up all of the snot and poop because some day they will have to do it for us, and that we love them.