Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oops I did it again....

Yes folks I turned on Britney Spears. Why you ask? Because my little princess likes to listen to music, and as I was informed today that Maggie loves Britney. She actually did the sign for more (we've been teaching her baby sign language)  when my wife turned the music off. She was in a bad mood after her bath so daddy went and turned it on for her and she started dancing. She loves music. When I am with her I play the classics, AC/DC (she had a onesie for them), The Who, Stones, and old hair metal. But our favorite to listen to together is Prince. Yes go ahead and judge this old metal head, but Prince is the shit (best Super Bowl halftime show ever, but that's just my opinion but I could be wrong). What can I say, we love listening to music. I'm trying to get this Britney song out of my head. First it was Copa Cabana then Girls just wanna have fun (wife was playing those).

Grandma and Grandpa are coming tomorrow night. I have to say I always like when her grandfather comes, because I never had one. I really want Maggie to be close to all of her grandparents. I was really only close to one of my grandmothers. I miss her a lot. When I younger and around her we were best friends. I still remember her lighting her old gas oven at her old apartment in San Francisco and heating me up fresh croissants (still my favorite). Grandparents are always welcome. They never have to bring Maggie anything (yeah like that will happen :). Grandparents don't spoil their grandkids, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment