Happy Friday everyone. Hope it is going well. Anybody else ready for this damn snow to melt? I wish I was sitting on a beach sipping mojitos and smoking a fine cigar.
Here we go....
1. The car I drive now is the first car I've ever owned that was an automatic. I have been driving manual transmissions since I was 16. I prefer manual over automatic, except in Chicago traffic.
2. I have lived in 5 states. In just about every climate.I have also been to over 30 states.
3. I enjoy tennis, snow skiing, and golf. All require sunscreen. Always wear sunscreen!
4. I enjoy smoking various meats. You name it, I can smoke it.
5. Maggie is one of the best things that has ever happened. She has taught me so much.