Friday, September 10, 2010

Five for Friday: My Five Favorite Vices

Hello again. It has been a long week. I got sick on Monday, which made it an even longer week. I got really bad on Wednesday. I got home from school at 3pm, ate lunch, fell asleep until 7:30pm, ate dinner, fell back asleep around 10:30pm and slept until noon Thursday. Felt alright on Thursday. Got some good sleep last night, and now I am almost 100%.

Now lets get back to it. This week's Five for Friday: My Five Favorite Vices

1. Beer. I love beer. All kinds of beer (light beer is not beer, its flavored water) Some of my favorites include Shiner Bock, Shiner Hefe, Trader Joe's holiday ale (I'm aging two bottles, one for this year and one next) Three Philosophers, Omerang Hennipin, and when it's hot outside there is non better than Red Stripe!

2. Wine. Yes I love this too, more so at meals and in the fall. My collection is only 6 bottles but I plan on getting more. If you know where I can get a case of Frimaio Chianti Classico 2004 (any vintage will actually do) please let me know. Brought one bottle back from Italy, glad I listened to the store owner, it was absolutely heavenly.

3. Cigars. I love them. There is nothing like a fine cigar to relax. Even better when it's accompanied by a fine wine or scotch. *Not around the baby!

4. Star Wars memorabilia. I have a bunch of SW toys that my wife can't stand. Some of it's pictures and other stuff. They sit on a shelf. That's it. Yes, I know I'm a big nerd.

5. Playing with Maggie. What else can I say. I really do enjoy playing with her. There is nothing like seeing your baby smile!

Now in honor of football season GO 49ers!!!!!!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment