Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bang Bang, Shoot 'em Up!

I'm am watching the end of a very depressing 49ers game. I won't bore you with details. Let's just say I am very upset.

True story:

So I was leaving school on Thursday night with my friend, we shall call him Jorge, and while we were having a great discussion over soy milk (yuk!), some dumb ass gang banger decided to pop off a couple of shots. We heard the first one and looked and then we see a bunch of little kids start running so we booked ass to our car. I think there was about six shots. We couldn't see what was going due to cover from the trees, but I know they were gunshots. We got into the car and took off like the falcon out of the death star. After my second attempt at 911, I got through and told them what was up. Now I know why we always see cops everywhere in that hood. Well we won't be parking there ever again. Glad we didn't end up with any extra holes in us.


Moving on now. School is going pretty well. I want it to be over already though. My princess is napping right now. Let's hope she goes to bed tonight with no trouble. Past two nights she has had problems going to sleep. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your school is pretty ghetto. Better transfer soon.

    ReplyDelete