5 reasons I didn't post in a week
1. I was very busy the past week, with school and I was out of town.
2. There was no computer where I was at when I was out of town (the in-laws computer took a crap)
3. The wife was always on the computer hogging it.
4. I have been playing with Maggie in my free time after she was hogged by other family all weekend( I kid i kid). Did I mention she is standing!
5.I've been studying as much as I can. I think I need a new brain, this one is full.
5 of my favorite books everyone should read, in no particular order.
1. To Kill a Mockingbird. 'Nuff said.
2. Angela's Ashes. Great story told by a great story teller.
3. A Monk Swimming. Malachy McCourt, yep Frank's Brother. He makes me wanna open a bar.
4. Kitchen Confidential. Anthony Bourdain. Another great story teller. I relate because I worked a lot in food service and I witnessed much of the same stuff. I'm also a foodie and love to cook.
5. War. Sebastian Junger. I recently read this. He does a great job of really telling you what is going on over in Afghanistan and the struggles our troops go through on a daily basis.
Image via Wikipedia
Image by wynlok via Flickr
Cover of A Monk Swimming