Friday, September 17, 2010

Five for Friday: 5 things I will tell my daughter throughout her life.

It's time for another 5 for Friday. This week it is 5 things I will tell my daughter throughout her life.


1. You can do anything you want. Don't let some one tell you just because you are a girl you can't do it because that is bullshit.

2.Go to college!

3. Learn to drive a manual transmission. Because there is nothing like dropping that clutch and taking off like a bat out of hell. Basically because who else will drive the Corvette (1966 Stingray jet black beast, oh yes it will be mine) after I am gone, cause you sure as hell ain't selling it (I'll be damned if my future son in-law will ever touch it, even if I do like him.

4. Don't ever do drugs, ever!

5. Listen to your mother, because I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but you can call me 24/7 if you ever need anything.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love this post.
    Raising a daughter is such a huge responsibility.
    I love that you are encouraging her to be strong, smart, and brave.

    ReplyDelete