Friday, September 24, 2010

End of a Long Day.

Like the title says it is the end of a long day. I was up late last night writing a paper that was due this morning (I wasn't procrastinating, I missed part of class Tuesday and I was making it up). I got to sleep a little after 2am and was awoken by Maggie around 8:30am. So I have been out of it pretty much all day. I would like to apologize for any grammar and/or punctuation errors in my last post, and this post. It took my over 90mins to write because Maggie was fussing every 5mins today. Every time I would start something, she would start fussing and I would have to go and tend to her. Yes Maggie was a handful today. Tomorrow should be better after we both catch up on some sleep. Maybe I will get some work done tomorrow. I have a lot of catching up to do. I might even hand out some blogger awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment