Friday, September 24, 2010

Five for Friday: My Five Favorite Places to Take Maggie

It's Friday and time for another Five for Friday. Hey I will start calling it Triple F, you got Guy with the Triple D now you got this. Ah I'm just messing with ya! This week we have my five favorite places to take Maggie. So sit back, have a sip of wine and enjoy.
1. Lincoln Park Zoo. Who doesn't like the zoo? Not to mention this one is free!
2. Target. Yep that one. We do most of our shopping there. Maggie and I like to check out the toy section (daddy likes the Star Wars toys) and share a pretzel.
3. The park. We usually go to the park a few blocks away. She loves the swings.
4. Toys R Us. We have one a block away. I like to look at all the great things that I can buy her for Christmas.
5. Anywhere! Cause who doesn't like spending time with their kids!
This was taken in the middle of the screaming match we were having. Don't let that innocent face fool you. She won.

1 comment:

  1. I love how she can only hold on to the pack and play with one finger of her left hand because she also has to hold on to Beatrice.

    ReplyDelete