Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Poop happens. (yeah I'd be shocked if I was the first to use this title).

Yes poop happens. I thought Maggie and I had an agreement about no poops when daddy is watching you all day (and I do mean all day, my wife is gone from 6am to 8pm). Well I was wrong. I should of known when I changed my first poopie diaper (yet alone my first diaper ever and with no help) when she was hours old. Now since we have moved on to solids it's a whole other ball game. I got one poopie yesterday and two today. I dislike it a lot (I'm sure I'm not the only one). I was told my father never changed my diapers because he said it made him throw up. I brave through it. I have to, I'm the only one around. I tried to get the cats to do it but that didn't go over so well. But I guess I'm getting used to it, or maybe its just because I love my daughter. I think we both know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment