Sunday, July 25, 2010

Current Family Favorite




Yes her royal cuteness Maggie is the current family favorite, at least that's what her new P J's say. Had to get them. We ended up going to the park yesterday. When she finally woke up it got gloomy outside and I didn't think we'd get to go but at around 6pm the sun came out. So we played on the swings for a bit and sat and watched all the kids play. I enjoy listening to all the kids names, always interesting. Skylar was yesterday. Not my favorite but whatever floats your boat.

Maggie had a pretty good day. Woke daddy up too early. Daddy got home too late last night from playing cards. At least I came home with extra. I am darn tired right now. We went to the pool today and Maggie wasn't into it today but I had fun until I saw what looked to be a piece of poop on the bottom. I went for a closer look and it sure looked like one. Maggie fell asleep on the way home while holding onto one of her hanging toys. Not an easy pic to take while driving. Luckily I was at stop light. Took me ten tries.

We are headed to St. Louis tomorrow to visit Grandma and Grandpa's tomorrow morning. I will Try to update when I there but their computer was on the fritz last time. Follow us on twitter at DaddyIncidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment