Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Livin' On a Prayer

That is Maggie's new favorite song. Every time she hears the beginning with the keyboards she starts to laugh. Then she starts to dance. I've seen her go from crying to laughing in about ten seconds when we start playing that song. I was amazed of how well I remember the lyrics to that song. I still remember all the sparks and stuff from the video.

If you haven't guessed it, we are all feeling much better. Maggie is back to eating regular foods. In the last day she has drank two bottles of pedialyte. I changed 5 diapers and four outfits today. At least she is well hydrated. She is back to her normal self, laughing and playing. We are all glad that we are all feeling better.


Getting Ready for Easter.


Maggie and the wife are talking to grandma on Skype right now. What a great invention. Who knew 20 years ago we would be communicating this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment