Thursday, March 24, 2011

Five for Friday: 5 of My Favorite Toys of Maggie's

1. Her drum. It came with eggs and bells and a tambourine. She loves to bang it a few times then hold up her sticks to say ta da!

2. The Xylophone. Who doesn't love to her their child play music?

3. Wooden blocks. Just because I got them for her doesn't mean they can't be a favorite. Hmmmm nothing has batteries yet. I sense a theme.

4. Her Bitty Baby. She love's that baby. Maggie loves to give the baby the bottle. It's kinda cute.

5. I don't know the correct name of this last toy, but it is the one where you press a button or flip a switch and a character pops up. She loves that thing.

1 comment:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree about the music toys - I love hearing Ava created music even if it is a bit disorganized :P

    We also love baby dolls!

    ReplyDelete