Friday, March 4, 2011

Five for Friday: 5 Things I miss while my wife is pregnant.

Good news. Maggie stood up on her own for the first time! The wife let go of her and she was just standing there on her own crying her eyes out. Pics to come. Luckily I had my phone in my pocket.


Here is this weeks 5 for Friday:

1. My drinking buddy. We like to have a few cocktails now and again. (but not now)

2. Having Margaritas at our favorite Mexican restaurant. We went there the other night and had the next best thing, limonadas! I had the best enchiladas that night too. I never order off vegetarian menu, but these looked so good. Plantain enchiladas with a plablano mole. I'm still thinking about it.  (I've always wanted to be a food blogger)

3. My wife being able to take cold medicine. She had a cold last week and was being tortured. I was feeling just fine and felt bad for her.

4. Not having to tie my wife's shoes in the morning. (I will be doing this soon)

5.  Going out to bars and having their great drink and food specials. (we used to go out every Thursday for 1/2 price appetizers and $1 long necks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment