Hello everyone. It's Friday once again. Time does fly.
5 Great Things About Having Kids
1. They make great memories. All of the pictures I've taken. I think Maggie has been photographed everyday of her life. Half of a dozen alone today, and a video.
2. They are fun to be with (most of the time, haha). Yes there are good days and bad days, but I believe the good out-way the bad.
3. They make you laugh. Kids can say or do the simplest things and it will make you laugh.
4. They are better than any drug in the world. Coming home after a bad day and seeing you kid smile and give you a hug is the greatest high in the world.
5. Some day your kids might have kids. Two words, spoiled rotten
I see the no's on the poll are leading. We are still in debate with both of us going both ways.