Monday, March 28, 2011

Life Goes On.

It was an interesting weekend. Maggie looked like she was feeling better, but Sunday came around and she threw up again. I too got sick this weekend and didn't go to class today. I am feeling a little better but Maggie is still sick. She just wants to lay on mommy's chest and watch TV. We called the doctor's office and we've pretty much been doing all we can so far. At least the wife is feeling better. She left work early Sat. because she was sick. We are all slowly getting better.

I washed all of Maggie's toys yesterday, because the wife wanted me to. I put them in the bathtub and poured a little bleach into the how water. Then we sprayed the rest of the toys down with Lysol. Good times.

I wish spring would hurry up and finally get here. Its in the 30's today and I have to say I am a little sick of this cold weather. I still haven't put the new firebox on my smoker. I have two racks of ribs that need to be smoked. I also want to get Maggie out of the house more. There is only so much to do inside with a toddler. It is supposed to warm up this week and I wouldn't mind some 80's temps.

Maggie and the wife will be going down to Grandma and Grandpa's on Friday. I will be because I have a clinical on Saturday. If I get done early I will fly down Sat night. I have I feeling I will be here all weekend. I will be on an ambulance, so there is no telling when I will get done. I wouldn't mind the time to myself, but I would miss Maggie too much. I have only been away from her one night since I was born. I went down to Texas to see a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in over 10 years. He lives in China so it is a little hard to get together.

I must get back to studying. Some of my classes are kicking my butt this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment