Friday, April 1, 2011

Five for Friday: Five Things I Will Do This Weekend While The Family is Gone.

Yes my family is leaving me home alone. You might be asking yourself if this is wise. Well I guess. I actually have clinical on Saturday or I would be joining them to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

1. Get the whole bed to myself. Would be nice for a change.

2. I get to wake up with an alarm clock other than Maggie. Last two weeks 730am on the button every day. I'm not kidding either. Amazing timing. wouldn't be so bad but my alarm goes off 20 min after that.

3. Call my wife at least 50 times checking on Maggie, and her of course.

4. Listen to my music louder. Time to crank it up!

5. Miss them a lot! Like I said before I have only been away from Maggie only one night.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Try and relax and enjoy it. It's funny how quickly your life changes to the point where you can't imagine it without them, and don't know what to do with yourself when they're not around :)

    ReplyDelete