Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ride On

Just another day with myself and Maggie. We had a good day. Played a little, read some books(my little book worm, just like daddy). Went to Target and shared a pretzel. Not that I don't like being around my daughter, but I hope I can get a job soon. This staying home is getting a little old. I enjoy it for the most part, but that little part of me wants to go to work everyday and accomplish something. I'm very glad I am going to school because it is giving me something to do and better my life as well as the families.

Maggie is now going to the stereo in her room and pointing at it because she wants to hear music and dance. She did it today so we had to take a dance break. Maggie is a much better dancer than I am .

Maggie decided to take a break last week when she wasn't feeling well. 


I wonder how much harder it will be with two little ones? I hope it is easy, but I know it won't be.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! That is too cute! :) My little guy loves to dance too, but there is no off button with him. He just goes, until we plop him in his bed and say good night..even then we here him talking away until he finally fades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love when they tire themselves out to the point of falling asleep in place! So precious!

    ReplyDelete