Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten for Tuesday: Ten Parenting Surprises.

Things are going well for everyone here in Chicago. Spring is in full swing (except today, chilly). I have two job interviews this week. I hope they go well. We also have an important meeting in the morning. More to come on that later.

Maggie is becoming more of a toddler everyday. She walks around the house with her little purse and gets into everything! She is also getting a lot better about understanding what we are saying. She's a fun little person now! I'm writing this now while Maggie is watching DWTS and walking around and dancing.

Since I didn't post a Five for Friday last Friday due me just forgetting (I'm always looking for my keys or watch), I am posting a Ten for Tuesday to make up for it. Ten Parenting Surprises:

1. Poop goes everywhere. I mean everywhere. Its ended up on the wall. Don't ask.

2. You will get peed upon. I got peed on when Maggie was hours old. You'd thing I'd learn, but no.

3. Kids will make you late. I hate being late.

4. Babies need soooo much stuff when you travel. Maggie takes more stuff than I do and I always over pack.

5. You really are on your children's schedule.

6. You may rarely get to do what you would like to do. I haven't been to the movies in almost two years. Although I am scheduled to see Back to the Future on Friday.Bars, ha! Never. I don't even bother trying to play the Wii anymore. No Point.

7. Sometimes kids can do some pretty nasty things.

8. Toddlers are a lot smarter than you think they are.

9. Kids can get you to do things that you didn't do before they were born. A blog perhaps, or even join Twitter.

10. Kids can surprise you every day.

7.

No comments:

Post a Comment