Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Now That I Can Dance

Yes this is Hall of Fame Wide Receiver and former 49er  Jerry Rice.







Maggie loves to watch Dancing With The Stars. My wife and her like to sit on the couch and watch it on Mondays and Tuesdays. Maggie loves it so much we keep it on the DVR in case she is in a bad mood and play it for her. Always cheers her up. Every time we ask her if she wants to watch DWTS (we just call it "Dance") she waves both fists in the air like she is dancing. She claps every time the dance is over.

Maggie was just watching it before bath and swatted my wife's hand away because she wasn't ready to take a bath. So we let her watch one more dance and she was focused on the TV and moving back and forth like she was dancing. When we turned it off, Maggie started whining and shaking her fists in the air like to say put it back on!

I really don't watch this show. Not really a fan. I usually find homework to do while they are watching it. I really don't even like to dance. Probably because I am not any good at dancing. I'm glad Maggie likes it though. It makes her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment