Monday, May 9, 2011

Got the Time

After spending a long day at school today, I met Maggie and the wife at the park after work. The weird part is I parked in front of our old building (the wife just called me in the other room to see Maggie in her high heels, oh boy). We hated that apartment. We moved 3 blocks down the same street. The place we are in now is much bigger and better than that old crappy apartment. We walk past it quite a bit. Anyway, we had a great time at the park. Maggie was walking around everywhere. We were just following her. We still can't get her in a swing, but we at least got her to sit in our laps in the swing. That's an improvement. I do not understand why she doesn't like the swings.

When I was at school today, I got a text from the wife that said Maggie tried to steal juice boxes from two different kids while at the zoo today. We gave her one over the weekend and she picked up drinking out of a straw really fast. Now she wants juice boxes all the time. Too bad she can't have them all the time.

This is the last week of school. Only have two more days of classes, all tests though. I think I will only take one class over the summer. I can't wait to be done with all of this. I'm ready for summer and all the great times Maggie and I will be having out doors, at least until the new baby comes in August.

The wife told me when she and Maggie was at Trader Joe's today, a random lady said to her "I hope your just wearing that big shirt and not pregnant." The wife says "I am pregnant". The random lady then says "well it will take two or three months to get used to it". WTF?  Probably a good thing I wasn't with them, because I am sure some F bombs would of come out of my mouth. Followed by something along the lines of minding her own business.

In other news Maggie is acting more and more like her mother. My father-in-law warned me of this. Oh well, I will just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment