1. The leaves changing color. Here in IL it's beautiful. Up north in WI, Door County, It get even better. One day I hope to drive through New England to see Fall there.
2. The crisp Fall air. I especially love that first blast of cold air. Makes me want to sit outside with some tea and a fine cigar.
3. Football! I don't think I need to explain this. Go 49ERS!
4. Apple and Pumpkin picking. Nothing like picking an apple out of a tree, and taking a huge bite. I give myself a tummy ache every year apple picking.
5. Birthdays! Mine and my wife's birthday are in the fall. Our anniversary is also in the fall also. Maggie missed it by that much.