It seems I forgot to do a Five for Friday yesterday. So here it is, better late then never. 5 Random things
1. I spent yesterday re-arranging and dusting my Star Wars collection.
2. I am going to see Primus tonight.
3. School is eating my brain.
4. I really should be studying right now, but I am on the computer up to no good.
5. When I was about 8 I wanted to own my own hotel. I have no reason why for this except that I was in a lot growing up. My mom took my on a lot of vacations. We once went to Costa Rica for a weekend at the last minute. Had a great time.
6.*bonus* I once flew to Pittsburgh from Miami and then drove to Foxwoods, played some poker, then on to Boston. slept for 3 hrs. Went to have a lobster lunch. Hit the bars. Went to Fenway at last minute and saw one go over the Green Monster. Awesome trip.