1. My Princess's birthday! My little girl turns 2. The greatest Christmas present I ever received was Maggie. We brought her home on Christmas Eve.
2. Christmas lights. I love to look at the lights and I am excited to take Maggie to see the Lincoln Park Zoo lights.
3. People caring. This time of the year it seems that people care a little but more and give a little more to charity. It should be this way year round, but that is a long shot.
4. Buying presents. I like seeing the look on peoples faces when someone gets a great gift. I'm not the greatest gift buyer, but I always try hard.
5. Holiday treats! Nuff said.