Saturday, July 2, 2011

Toddlers are fun.

Having a toddler around the house can be a lot of fun. At least with Maggie it is always fun. She loves to play with all of her toys and constantly bring me stuff. Then the next second she dug some clothes out of the hamper or her drawer and is walking around with it on her head. Yesterday she had three different purses on both of her arms. She is such a girly girl. Maggie also grabbed the wife's Squirt bottle (the soda pop, wife craves it while she is pregnant) and was carrying it all over the house. Holding it like a doll too.

Every time the cats start fighting Maggie will yell at them in her special growl that she does. Then will the cats are sleeping she will try to hug them. She will also walk around the house doing her speaking in tongues thing that she does. She called me a douche the other day also. It was funny, but at the same time I know where she heard that  from and daddy needs to watch what he says around Maggie.

Maggie is also starting to come and grab our hand and pull us if she wants something. She got me yesterday because she wanted me to get her a certain toy out of a bag. I kept pulling the wrong one out, she was shaking her head no to let me know I got the wrong one.

I had to go out the other night to get a plastic lock for the kitchen cabinets because some little toddler figured out how to remove the hair tie that mommy put on there to keep that toddler from getting in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment