Big family party tomorrow. My father in-law said to bring plenty of cigars. It's the only way to keep your sanity.
Five Things I Want to Get For The New House.
1. A dog. This unfortunately will never happen due to the wife being allergic to dogs. I grew up German Shepards and I would love to get another one because we would have enough room. My last Shepard I got for my tenth birthday. I miss that dog.
2. Home brew kit. Yes folks I wanna brew my own beer. I love beer. I am even enjoying a nice local brew made not to far up the street from me. Great beer from the Metropolitan Brewing Co. I got a great recipe for a Hefe that a buddy gave me and that will be my first batch. Hell. maybe I shall send out free samples.
3. A garage deck. Here in Chicago a deck on top of the garage is very popular. In fact the neighbor right next to us has one and it kicks ass. The garage at the new place is quite old, so when we rebuild it, it will have a nice deck on top of it.
4. Patio furniture. I can't wait to pick this out. We love to spend time in the back yard. I am actually in our back yard now while typing this. It is a beautiful night here in Chicago.
5. Garbage disposal. Laugh if you must. Sure go ahead think that I am off my rocker (whatever the hell that means). It is the one thing that I want in our new kitchen and I will fight tooth and nail for (even though I won't have to). I grew up with one and I can't wait to get another one. As the main chef of the house it only makes my job easier.