Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not A Wordless Wednesday

Things have been quite eventful in our house these past few weeks. I started school, dropped out of school (more on this later). I have been driving all over the place in this great city. Sick and crying kids every other day. Things are going to get busier around here in the next few weeks.

I originally enrolled in my classes two months ago to get into the classes I wanted. I started the classes on time and started doing the work in my online classes. Meanwhile, I was applying to a paramedic program, and I passed all of the tests. I awaited the letter of acceptance only to receive a rejection letter instead. I was pretty bummed, but I was ready to test for the next school. Last Wednesday I had just gotten to work and was checking out my rig when my phone rang. I answered it and it was the instructor telling me there has been a change and a spot has opened up. He asked if I was still interested. I said I was very much interested. I picked up my acceptance letter the next day and started my rush to get all of the stuff done that I needed before class, including dropping of my other classes. I start tomorrow and I have to say I am excited to get started.

I had to call AT&T this morning and after being on hold forever I finally got through. I had both kids in our room so I may watch them while I am on the phone. I didn't do that great of a job. I turn around and see Maggie has no pants on and no diaper. I ask her what she is doing. She goes and stands in front of our full length mirror and starts going up and down while saying up and down. If you have ever seen the original Winnie The Pooh movie from the '60s in the beginning Pooh Bear goes up and down and sings in front of the mirror. She watches this movie all of the time. I couldn't help but laugh and I had to call my wife and tell her. That kid cracks me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment