Here are five things off my bucket list in no particular order:
1. Visit the Southern Hemisphere. I really want to see the toilets flush the other way. That and I really want to see Machu Picchu.
2. Travel to China. I hear they have a pretty big wall or something.
3. Skydive. Yes I want to jump out of a perfectly good plane. High Speed Dirt!
4. Meet one (or more!) of my childhood heroes. Any of the 49ers of the 80's will work (yes even you Matt Millen), but Joe, Jerry, Ronnie, Dwight, Roger, and Steve would be the best. Can't forget Eddie from my 49ers also. Nolan Ryan would most def work too.
5. Drive Route 66 in a Corvette. And I mean all of the way to Cali! Sure I have been on parts of it in Illinois hundreds of times but I want the whole enchilada.
|Meant to put this up on Wednesday. Maggie is trying to teach Lucy how to roll over.|