Hello again. It has been a few days since I posted and I was getting ready to leave town last weekend, so no Five for Friday. I was too busy getting the girls ready and packing to write anything. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy writing this blog and I hope you all enjoy reading it.
Here are five reasons I am really busy.
1. Maggie. Yes my first born keeps me very busy chasing after her around the house and kissing boo boos.
2. Lucy. My youngest just loves to be held. So much so that she likes to scream unless she is held.
3. School. I am about a semester away from completing my first of several degrees.
4. Work. Sure I work now. Not much because I still have to stay home to watch the girls when the wife is at work.
5. Priorities. I enjoy this blog a lot, but I do have more important duties elsewhere. I try to write when I can. It is late and my wine glass is almost empty (what? It is for my Irish heart! lol). I'm exhausted, but I feel I have a duty to write a Five for Friday. It is always fun coming up with topics for these posts. Heck if anyone has any ideas, by all means please feel free to suggest some.
To my loyal readers. I have a little contest for you. I have had a common theme in almost all of my posts. I propose a $10 Starbucks gift card for whomever gets the correct answer first. *You have to be a follower of mine on google to win also. I have been stuck a 40 for a while and I feel it should be 41. Maybe 42 for one of my favorite 49ers, Ronnie Lott? Well there you have it. The only clue is a common theme, that's it. Good luck. I will put a deadline on this little contest at Thanksgiving (better hope 49ers beat the Ravens so I will be in a good mood, damn I'm funny). Leave a comment with your answer and the first with the correct answer wins!
I decided to do this just to see if anyone can guess what it is. Having a little fun and I will buy you a cup of coffee in return. Don't be shy now, and before I forget, thank you to all of my readers who keep me going. I love writing on this blog even though I may not always have a lot of time these days.