Sunday, August 28, 2011

On The Road Again

I know it has been a while since a post, but we have been extremely busy. We are at my wife's parent's house now trying to relax. We came down on Friday and the drive was't too bad. It is nice to get away, but there is still a lot of work to be done. We have one more load of junk to move out of the apartment to the house then we can kiss the apartment goodbye. We still need to unpack though. That is a whole other monster. To give you a brief description of my average day: I get up, eat, go to apt and move stuff, go to work, go back to apt, move more stuff, go home and try to relax. During all of this I am taking care of a toddler and a newborn with the wife. Oh, I started school last week also.

Maggie is helping by feeding her sister a bottle. 
I guess I had to prioritize. I think I picked the right ones. This coming week things should be getting back to normal. I haven't forgotten about this blog, just put it aside for a bit. I am off now to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment