Friday, August 5, 2011

Five for Friday: Five Reasons Why Next Week Will Be Great.

It has been a while since I have done a Five for Friday and I think I have had a pretty good excuse. You know that whole baby thing? August won't be any easier for me to write on this blog, but I will do the best that I can. I will have a lot of work ahead of me.

1. We close on the house on Tuesday!

2. We get to start painting and moving stuff in to the new house.

3. We finally free ourselves from street parking and paying for laundry.

4. Lucy will be two weeks old.

5. I will start designing and planning my office and basement display of my Star Wars and sports stuff. I think I will paint the office red and gold. Go 49ers!

2 comments:

  1. you need to update your blog title....you have two baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! What! You have a Star Wars stuff to display! I knew we would get along, not only for our love of beer and 49er's, but now Star Wars! Can't wait to see the pictures! ( I used a lot of exclamation points didn't I?)

    ReplyDelete