Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Almost Maggie's Birthday!

Maggie will be turning one in less than a week. I think I may be more excited than the wife. Of course I am excited for Maggie also. We are having a small party for her. Just family and a few friends. Nothing big. Although I am making Maggie her own birthday cake. This was a long debate for the wife and I. She doesn't see a need for Maggie to have her own cake. I think it is a nice idea for Maggie to have her own cake. I had my own cake, all to myself. Made for some great pictures of me devouring the cake. I intend on doing a test cake this week for her. The wife likes to make things from a box. I, on the other hand, like to make everything from scratch if I can.

We have been buying her birthday presents throughout the year when they are on sale. Don't tell Maggie, but we got her a doll stroller, a tea set, and a bunch of little people toys. Almost time to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment