Happy New Year Everyone!
I still can't believe that Maggie is a year old now. Time flies. Maggie and I are just relaxing today while they finish the work on our apartment.
These are the five greatest things has done in her first year.
1. Seeing her laugh and smile. One of my favorite things is to make her laugh.
2. Walking. She still needs a little help with walking, but she does it so well. She can walk while holding one of our hands. You can tell by looking at her that she wants to walk so bad.
3. Feeding herself. Maggie won't really let us feed her any more. She will push the spoon away and insist on feeding herself. What can I say, she knows what she wants.
4. Being a camera ham. Every time I point the camera at her, she get a big smile on her face. I think I am over 5k pictures.
5. Making me the happiest daddy out there. I love spending time with her. Even on the bad days.
We hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year. If your in Chicago remember the CTA has penny rides tonight. If not, call a cab if you need to. Cheers!