Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hazy Shade of Winter.

So far winter really hasn't winter like we know it. It has been very mild. In fact today it was above 50 degrees. Tomorrow more of the same. Thursday is a different story. Snow. Snow on a day I have a very important test to take. All the way in the south suburbs. I have to work too, but this test in way more important. It is the next step in getting into paramedic school. Next week I will find out if I got accepted into the program.

Maggie is surprising me more every day. She is switching off from her toddler (crib) to her big girl bed. She can't seem to decide which one she wants to be in. That is all right for now, but soon Lucy needs a bed of her own. If she is ever able to go to sleep by herself. Maggie did stay on her bed for almost an hour reading books today. That is actually like me.

Lucy is acting more like her father every day. The wife says Maggie is her clone and Lucy is my clone. Maggie is just like her mother, stubborn, cranky after naps, and  loves baked lays (only we she is able to get her hands on them as she is not allowed to eat them). Lucy is like me as she always wants attention, likes things her way and hates getting her fingernails cut. She also likes to sleep a lot too. We thought her hair was going to be dark, but it has lightened up to almost blonde. I think it may be lighter than Maggie's.

Lucy has also found her new favorite toy. She loves to sit in the bouncer now. She can look around at everything and play at the same time. Good times. She makes all sorts of noises when she is bouncing.

Tomorrow we shall all go outside and enjoy a rare warm January day. Then we shall be stuck inside until April.

No comments:

Post a Comment