Friday, January 6, 2012

Five for Friday: Five Questions for 2012.

Happy New Year from our family to yours. Here are some questions for this new year.

1. How many people will ask if this is a leap year? Or an election year? Look it up!

2. Will the President get re-elected? I have my opinion on it, but this isn't a political blog.

3. Will the world end? Not likely. What is supposed to be the date again? Anyone remember Y2K?

4.Will the 49ers make it to the Super Bowl? If they do you will hear me yelling from my house.

5. Will we ever get snow? Not that I am complaining. I opened the windows today. In January.

I hope everyone has a great 2012. So far this year has been great. Maggie is starting to sleep in her big girl bed. Lucy is interacting with us more and more. The wife is keeping us all together. I'm getting ready to bust my butt in school again. Will I ever give up? Never.

1 comment:

  1. If you're going to be yelling about the 49ers because it's awesome, I'm right there with ya, friend!

    ReplyDelete