Friday, September 16, 2011

Five for Friday: Five Reasons I have Not Been Posting.

I'm back and better than ever. Ok I really never left, but no fear I am still here. I have been super busy, but I have not forgotten about this blog. I enjoy writing on it very much and I will soon be back in full swing.

1. Work has got me pretty busy. Being in an Ambulance all day has its advantages, but being online is not one of them.

2. Lucy keeps us very busy. We can't seem to be able to put her down for anything. She will start crying until she is held again. She has to sleep with my wife and I get stuck on the edge of the bed because I roll around to much.

3. Homework. I am online a lot, but I am usually doing homework. Three of my classes are online so I am very busy writing stuff on a nightly basis.

4. Work on the house takes up any free time I have. I still have a lot of projects I haven't finished because I have more important stuff to do. Some of the things on my list are to finish changing the locks, yard work, clean out garage and basemen. The previous owners left a lot of stuff behind, most I do not mind because we can use it but a lot of it is junk.


5. I have to sleep sometime damn it! I think I average about three hours a week of TV time. Not including the 49ers games. Can't wait til Sunday! (I don't work Sundays, I have worked way too many in the 18 years I have been working and now that I have the NFL ticket I wanna watch my games damn it!) For the record Tony Romo sucks! That is all.


Maggie helped me plant tulip bulbs. Yeah I like to garden, so what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment